Whisper In Silence

Through the wind I whisper

The word can't be spoken

Because I can't make any sound

Hope this sound can be heard


Close your eyes 

Hear the wind tell you a story


All I can do is whisper in silence

Hope someone will hear

Trying to speak but no one would hear

So all I can do is whisper in silence


Through the light I see 

The unseen emotion

Because I can't draw it

Hope this emotion can be seen


Open your eyes 

See shadow is drawing to you


All I can do is whisper in silence 

Hope someone will hear

Trying to speak but no one would hear

If i try, would you be my ear?


Will the sunshine draw this story to you?

Will the wind take this voice to you?

Did you hear I whisper to you?


All I can do is whisper in silence

Hoping someone will hear

Trying to speak but no one would hear

So all I can do is whisper in silence

Komentar

Postingan Populer