Adrenaline Rush

My friend told me someone wants to know me

But she didn't told who he was

Please dont make this secret


Time passes by, minutes into hours

Wondering what's his name

Is he tall and handsome?

Gravity can't hold me anymore


Blood rushing in my veins

You've never left my mind since that day

I'm so excited about where wind would take me


Adrenaline rush high

Now I'm flying in the sky

I don't know you but you keep me feeling so alive

Fall in love before I meet you?

If its not risky, what's the fun?



She said you were busy

I remain calm and don't rush 

Oh dear, I really want to get to know you


Days is here before months

How did you get so late?

Will you come to me?

Why I bother to fly if I cant fall into you?


Blood rushing in my veins

You've never left my mind since that day

I'm so excited about the skies get so bright


Adrenaline rush high

Now I'm flying in the sky

I don't know you but you keep me feeling so alive

Fall in love before I meet you?

If its not risky, what's the fun?


Oh I can't wait any longer

We have the same 24 hours

Save your excuses, cuz the choice is yours


Oh I can't take this anymore

My mind had already make many scenarios

I'd rather be honest than impressive


Adrenaline drop down

Falling down to the hard ground

I don't know you but you make me furious

Fall in love before I meet you?

Nah, I don't need fun anymore

Komentar

Postingan Populer